Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your letter.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to understand and solve your issue, we need to ask you first a few questions:

-Which Glary Utilities version are you using?
    -What is your operating system: win7 or XP? 32bit or 64bit?

Could you please explain the issue you have encountered in detail? Screenshots would also be very helpful to understand the problem at a glance.

Thanks for your cooperation and have a good day!

If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us.

2. Cancel My Subscription and Refund

Cancel my auto subscription and give me a refund. This is not the first time I have had to do this. I did NOT authorize this and it is ridiculous that I have to go through these hoops to stop you from trying to take my money. This is borderline criminal and the next time this happens it will be handled through PayPal.

My PayPal Transaction ID: 9W761321KC2587730

Invoice ID:

Renewal Date: Oct 9, 2020

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Customer,

We provide functional trial versions of all our software so our customers can fully evaluate and try the software before making a purchase.

In addition we also offer a 90-day money back guarantee.

Your Glary Utilities Pro Order has already been canceled and a refund has been issued to you.

Please allow some time for the refund to appear on your account.

Thank you for using our products.

Any inquires, please feel free to contact us.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are so sorry for the inconvenience firstly.

Your code has been sent via other email.

You should use the license code to activate the program, and then you can enjoy GU pro.

First, please download the Pro version from the link: http://download.glarysoft.com/gup5setup.exe

When you run Glary Utilities after installing it, click “Manage License” button under the “Overview” tab.

A a box will pop up, click “Switch License”, and then enter your name in the field of “Trail version” and the registration code, finally click “Activate Now”(See attachment).

Enjoy Our Product!

If you need further help, please feel free to contact us.

4. You auto-renewed my subscription a few days ago without my permission...

Please cancel the auto-renewal (Invoice Number BKD-73628940119).

My subscription auto-renewed a few days ago, and I am not even using the software.

Please cancel and return my funds. Please respond quickly, so I don't have to dispute this transaction with my Credit Card Provider.

Craig Davis

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We provide functional trial versions of all our software so our customers can fully evaluate and try the software before making a purchase.

In addition we also offer a 90-day money back guarantee.

Your Glary Utilities Pro Order has already been canceled and a refund has been issued to you.

Please allow some time for the refund to appear on your account.

Any inquires, please feel free to contact us.

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

When you download and install Glary Utilities, please stop running any antivirus software for a monent.

Please try to uninstall the current version on your pc. Please make sure all the files under “C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities 5” are deleted. Then restart the PC.

Then download and install a new copy of our program(not the previous one saved on your pc). That may solve this problem.

GU5 version download link:http://download.glarysoft.com/gu5setup.exe

Or GU5 Pro version download link:http://download.glarysoft.com/gup5setup.exe

By the way, what is your Operating System: WIN10 32 bit or 64 bit?

If you meet any problem when you install or use it, screenshots would also be very helpful to understand the problem at a glance. Thanks.

6. First; delete all the unnecessary interjections of anything not applicable to the subject at hand! With the product being such a good one, p

From more than 60 years of work in the world of data processing, one thing I learned is to not overload the user with useless information. Just as an aside, I started with IBM in 1963 and retired as Marketing Manager for 3M/COMTAL, an image processing hardware/software vendor in the 1980s before I retired. Now at 91, 92 in January, I am have more than a little trouble reading font that is both too small and too light. Bold, black, 14 point works so much better for old eyes.

Do keep up the excellent system design and implementation. My congratulations…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

About your suggestion, we have forwarded to the appropriate executive.

Thanks for your support and understanding. Have a nice day.

If you have any other inquiry, please feel free to contact us.

7. When you click finish and unclick the check in Run you expect the application to close and it doesn't.

When you click finish and unclick the check in Run you expect the application to close and it doesn't. Recode the box if unchecked to finish and close.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I havs GS pro And can't find tech help on your site

I get read errors and can't write errors trying to install Malware Hunter v.705, a GS product, no? You have no tech support info in your articles or FAQs. Very frustrating. You don't even have a phone number or online access to tech support. I thought my purchase would get more than this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In order to understand and solve your issue, we need to ask you first a few questions:

-What is your operating system: win10 32bit or 64bit?

Could you please explain the issue you have encountered in detail? Screenshots would also be very helpful to understand the problem at a glance.

9. Long term user (happy) of free version

Something that is free is great but it doesn't help you guys. I am a pensioner on a small pension so that's why I go for the free version however when comparing the free version to the paid version, I cannot justify wanting to pay for a paid version. The fact it is shown as heavily discounted doesn't justify the outlay.

This is not a criticism. On the contrary. I would be happy if my suggestions were to vastly increase your revenues. For instance, what is the difference between the free version and a complete clean? It's not obvious. I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your letter.

For the differences between our Free version and Pro version, please refer to http://www.glarysoft.com/comparison.html

The Pro has more features than the free version, such as Automatic download update, to keep your Glary Utilities always updated at the newest version. Deep scan and fix, checks your computer for any possible threat, vulnerabilities, junk files, and fixes/cleans it up to improve speed and performance. Auto-care in background, regularly and automatically scans your computer to keep it always in check.

You can use the free version if your are non-profit. If you are profit, you need to buy the license code to use the Pro version.

Free version does not need to register with the license code.

GU version 5 free download link:http://download.glarysoft.com/gu5setup.exe

If you have any farther inquiry, please feel free to contact us.

10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your letter.

Generally speaking, we release a new version about twice in a month. And there maybe some data updates every few days.

You can click button “Check for updates” to easily update to the latest version(attachment).

If you are using the pro version, you can schedule the update reminder from “auto care”. You can find the “auto care” from settings in the menu list.

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-What is your operating system: win10 32bit or 64bit?

12. Defrag info

On the disk defrag, menu, I see the disk represented by
    blocks of several colors.

I am "guessing" that "green" might mean "not fragmented",
    and that "red" might mean "fragmented".

Further guesses lead me to believe that the "very light grey/blue" means "empty space" Am I right in this

However, I'd like to know what the
    "dark red"
    "bright blue"
    "yellow"
    and
    "purple" colors do indicate?

Is there a reason why you do not mention this on the
    help section for disk-defrag?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

When your mouse points at the blocks of several colors, it will show its name.

Hope you can understand.

13. Although I pay a license fee you do not send me a Code to activate..

Send an activation code to your users who have renewed each year.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We have sent you a code via other email.

You should use the license code to activate the program, and then you can enjoy GU pro.

First, please download the Pro version from the link: http://download.glarysoft.com/gup5setup.exe

When you run Glary Utilities after installing it, click “Manage License” button under the “Overview” tab.

A a box will pop up, click “Switch License”, and then enter your name in the field of “Trail version” and the registration code, finally click “Activate Now”(See attachment).

Enjoy Our Product!

14. search and quickSearch access bar always appears in the wrong place making it annoying to use. Every time I start my computer I have 2 move

When I start my computer the Quick Search Bar is always blocking my other icons and I need to move it out of the way which is quite annoying. I move it to where I want it to appear each time I start but it always reverts to the old spot I moved it from. Is there anyway to correct this behavior and make it appear where I place it like the other icons? I know I could probably just turn it off but that would mean I would have to turn it on again to use which defeats the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

When you download and install Glary Utilities, please stop running any antivirus software for a monent.

Please try to uninstall the current version on your pc. Please make sure all the files under “C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities 5” are deleted. Then restart the PC.

Then download and install a new copy of our program(not the previous one saved on your pc). That may solve this problem.

GU5 version download link:http://download.glarysoft.com/gu5setup.exe

Or GU5 Pro version download link:http://download.glarysoft.com/gup5setup.exe

By the way, what is your Operating System: WIN10 32 bit or 64 bit?

If you meet any problem when you install or use it, screenshots would also be very helpful to understand the problem at a glance. Thanks.

15. w

y code

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We have sent your code via other email.

Enjoy Our Product!

16. Add an section or create a new product to help computers that suffer performance issues thanks to 100% disk usage.

Depending on the configuration of your Windows 10 computer, several processes can use 100% disk memory that can slow your computer down or make it pause even if there is plenty of CPU and actual RAM not being used. There are 7 or 8 (depending on the Youtube video you watch) things people can do to help with that like turning off the Windows scan disk scheduler- which we don't need because we use Glary! Or turning off Indexing, etc. Adding a section to Glary or creating a new program to help with those issues would be wonderful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can use “Startup manager” to stop or delay some software running when your PC boots.

Here are some articles on how to use Glary Utilities to optimize PC:
    feedback.glarysoft.com/knowledgebase/articles/all

By the way, Glary Utilities Pro contains Glary Undelete, Registry Repair, Absolute Uninstaller, Quick Startup and Security Process Explorer.

Hope can help you.

We have forwarded your issues to our engineers and improve our product.

Thanks for your support and have a nice day!

17. Cancel before my subscription renews

I want to cancel before you charge me again

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your letter.

Would you please send us the related information that can show you have bought glarysoft license, such as your order number, the order invoice and what date you bought the license code? Thanks.

18. Correct your "contact us) & support links. They are endless loops going nowhere. & fix your stipid update download sysyem. It keeps installi

Correct your "contact us) & support links. They are endless loops going nowhere. & fix your stuipid update download sysyem. It keeps installing over & over but dosnot take.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-What is your operating system: win7 32bit or 64bit?

19. [duplicate file finder] extension

add feature to select extensions
    also we should be able to add/remove/edit extension list...

for example I want to check only mp4/mov/mpeg files...

• a feture to fast compare files instead of just name/size/date
      similar feature found on "beyond compare" tool to mark files for difference...

but I cannot!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can click “options” to add or delete search file types (attachment).

By the way, Glary Utilities Pro contains Glary Undelete, Registry Repair, Absolute Uninstaller, Quick Startup and Security Process Explorer.

Hope can help you.

20. context menu for utilities

please add a context menu to files/folders
    for different utilities... all in one subfolder on context menu called "Glary Utilities" similar to winrar context menu...

for example, I browse a folder and think there are lots of duplictaes here...

right clikc

Glary>Find duplicates
    Glary>Search
    Glary>Shred
    etc...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hope can help you.

We have forwarded your issues to our engineers and improve our product.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 57 58
  • Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base