How can we improve our products?

Cancel Automatic Renewal

My product was automatically renewed. I was out of town for the past 2 weeks and did not have access to the Internet so I did not realize that my license was about to be renewed. Today I got an email saying that it had been renewed. Is there a way to cancel the renewal and get me a refund? Thank you

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Zhiee Jhia OoiZhiee Jhia Ooi shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Your Glary Utilities Pro Order 3CT3BNG-A97LR4 has already been canceled and a refund has been issued to you.

Please allow some time for the refund to appear on your account.

Thank you for using our products.

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Motoko YoshiharaMotoko Yoshihara commented  · 

hi there
        i couldn't find this order with Glarysoft and it has been automatically renewed.
        please cancel the order: Customer Number: 3DT8GXS-A3FQ4R
        Order Number: 3DT8G57-A93SVB
        Renewal Date: Jul 23, 2017. thank you.

• DOROTHY M SMITHDOROTHY M SMITH commented  · 

If y'all used PayPal, you can cancel the automatic renewal yourself by following these steps:
        Sign into PayPal,
        Click on the order with My Commerce
        Click on Transaction details.
        Click on View Billing Agreement Details (under payment status).
        Then you'll see,
        ..... Billing ID
        .....Status: Active/Cancel

CLICK CANCEL.
        This will mean you can now update by your own choice and they cannot "automatically" withdraw the funds from your account.

• Vitaly MeyzlerVitaly Meyzler commented  · 

Please cancel my automatic renewal. My order number is:

Order Number: 3BUGCX9-BFL5HQ

• Anonymous commented  · 

My account was also automatically renewed, which is okay because I like the program and trust it. BUT... I keep getting s a small window telling me that Glary has expired (and each day, the number of days since expiration is such and such --now up to 8 or so). I need to communicate with Glary but can find no telephone numbers, or email (except perhaps through this page, I can??). I have been a Glary customer for a long time. Russ

• Vladimir ChernyaVladimir Chernya commented  · 

Can you please cancel my automatic renewal
        I have the Invoice ID 3EKPWVF-AG3M7F

• Anonymous commented  · 

please cancel all my automatic renewels for glary utilities and malware hunter

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please cancel this order : 3DJXTEZ-ADVFZE, thanks.

• Anonymous commented  · 

3DJ8G7E-AHNGAS Please Cancel

• James NiemannJames Niemann commented  · 

MY COMMERCE HAS A DEAD CANCELLATION LINK I don't need your PRO version anymore. Please cancel my auto renewal as MY COMMERCE is useless. MY order number 3DHLTA6-A7E6YF. Please reply before renewal date.

• Ken SmithKen Smith commented  · 

Please cancel automatic renewal order number 3DER748-A3YMVW. Hope this works because there doesn't seem to be any other way to do it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please cancel this auto renew on my account... I aske by my email, but never receive and answer back in 24 hours. Auto renewal order id is : 3CEZ8YC-A7UMW4

Look forward to get a confirmation of this cancellation.

• Michael CoughlanMichael Coughlan commented  · 

This what auto renewed without my concent. Please cancel and refund - 3DAENJA-AHDFES

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please cancel my subscription now. 3D7WJ7A-AHL8EW
        Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please I want cancel my license. I dicovered today that it was renewed without my knowlege.

3BUD7PP-BJUB

• TopaTopa commented  · 

Please, I need my auto renewal to be cancelled. I have sent series of email to this effect, but no positive response. The link that was sent to me is not helpful in any way.
        Please, I do not what any deductions from my account since No answer from you guys.

• ThomasThomas commented  · 

cancel 3DU24QR-A5V6JK

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have today informed my bank to stop all Visa or Master card payment to your sells Company and i will call European trad office if you not respond to this. E mail me a cancellations for this licence. This is pure fraud !!!!
        Peter Falk,

This message is to remind you that your subscription for Glary Utilities PRO will automatically renew in 7 day(s).The subscription guarantees access to Glary Utilities PRO with no interruptions of service.

If you would like to change your subscription, please follow the instructions below. You will need the following order information to access your account: 3CPR3MP-ATZNY.

Sincerely,
        The MyCommerce Team
        Order ID: 3CPR3MP-ATZNY
        This subscription has an automatic renewal policy. The original order was placed on May 19, 2015.
        Company: Glarysoft Ltd
        Product Support: support@glarysoft.com
        Quantity: 1 at 109.56 SEK each
        Duration: 12 Months
        Billing Frequency: Yearly at 109.56 SEK
        Expiration Date: May 19, 2016
        click here to cancel
        falk@emoyenis.eu

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have today informed my bank to stop all Visa or Master card payment to your sells Company and i will call European trad office if you not respond to this. E mail me a cancellations for this licence. This is pure fraud !!!!
        Peter Falk,

This message is to remind you that your subscription for Glary Utilities PRO will automatically renew in 7 day(s).The subscription guarantees access to Glary Utilities PRO with no interruptions of service.

If you would like to change your subscription, please follow the instructions below. You will need the following order information to access your account: 3CPR3MP-ATZNY.

Sincerely,
        The MyCommerce Team
        This subscription has an automatic renewal policy. The original order was placed on May 19, 2015.
        click here to cancel

• Anonymous commented  · 

There is no link to cancell this licence

Dear Peter Falk,

Sincerely,
        The MyCommerce Team
        click here to cancel

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base