How can we improve our products?

I purchase a licence, but where do I place it, the program just asks me to renew. I eventually found a code following a basketball advert?

The program just asks me to renew. I eventually found a code following a basketball advert? How that got in the loop I am not certain. But your program still says I need to renew even when I have paid for a renewal?

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminFaith Lee (Head of Customer Support, Glarysoft) responded  · 

We are so sorry for the inconvenience firstly.

You should use the license code to activate the program, and then you can enjoy GU pro.

First, please download the Pro version from the link: http://download.glarysoft.com/gup5setup.exe

When you run Glary Utilities after installing it, click “Manage License/Upgrade Now” button under the “Overview” tab.

A a box will pop up, click “Refresh”, and then enter your name and the registration code, finally click “Activate Now”.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mary commented  · 

Thanks for that, at last, this is not intuitive, I actually had to use google to find out where to enter this licence code and it has taken ages to get my new version up and running. Who would think clicking "refresh" would enable you to enter a registration code. Why not change the "refresh" button to "Enter Licence Number" button .......!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Still can't find a way to register new product code. Have purchased GU Pro twice in last two days. Over weekend, got more than 5 emails telling me my order was cancelled.
        What's going on? I can't register my new product code. Are you being scammed, or are you the scammer??

• A.C.Johnson commented  · 

I am not good with PC. I have bought the Pro.version I do not find it but get the non pro when I try to use

Feedback and Knowledge Base