How can we improve our products?

My idea is to give people what they pay for. You charged my card for another year. second request.

My idea is to give people what they pay for. You charged my card for another year. second request.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    aesthete70aesthete70 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Faith LeeAdminFaith Lee (Head of Customer Support, Glarysoft) responded  · 

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Have you checked your spam mail folder? Our message of license might end up getting redirected there.

Generally speaking, we will send you the license in 24 hours after you make the payment.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JanvagJanvag commented  · 

Glarys software is great but they have a long way to go to assist the people who PAY for their product. I am totally at my wits end with this company and I am beginning to think I should have just used their FREE version. The links to support DO NOT work and I had to search forever to find this page. My laptop was reformatted due to virusware and THIS IS WHERE MY PROBLEMS BEGAN AND CONTINUE. Their emails do not go into my spam folder they just don't email any help.

Janvag

• Anonymous commented  · 

Free is better. No response for purchased license (Code)
        Send code or refund payment.

• AdeliaAdelia commented  · 

I do not want to be charged automatically for future Glary; how do I cancel automatic payments

• HildaHilda commented  · 

My Laptop does not know if it is 32bit or 64bit It should be 64bit How can I fix it? My License No: 8BD6-EBA7-ABBA-B66A-8BD6 PLEASE HELP

• aesthete70aesthete70 commented  · 

forgot and all I get is a pop up asking me to renew. BTW the charge was posted last month

Feedback and Knowledge Base