How can we improve our products?

shortcuts fixer and temporary file cleaner are not so effective

Hi,
since the installation of latest version of Glary pro (5.9) i'm experiencing a very slow startup of pc so as the 1 click maintenance didn't solve the problem nor disable some startup entries (windows services, scheduled tasks, application services), i decided to run again the 1 click maintenance of Tuneup 2014 (the last time i launched it some months ago) of which some tools i use from time to time.
I don't not if the slow start up time is going to be solved by that fixing operations but comparing the 1 click maintenance of Tuneup (just analysis, without start the cleaning process) with the following 1 click maintenance of Glary i saw that in shortcuts fixer area Glary found just 8 voices vs 1200+ of Tuneup: there was a lot of history of invalid voices uncleaned so far since some months ago for what i could recognize from some tv series files name i end to watch (and i deleted from hard disk) several months ago.

The same applies (but with a difference less heavy) for the 1 click section that in Tuneup is called "Clean up Windows and programs "
and could be equivalent to temporary file cleaner on Glary...

Perhaps these lesser in-depth cleaning of Glary could depend on several default voices settings disabled on its cleaning tools and following the example of tuneup could be improved by enabling more voices by default or adding informations when you click or pass the mouse over a voice about what is the effect of enabling
that particular voice that usually is left disabled (for a safer cleaning? or to avoid o. system problems / instability?)

many thanks
Dimitri

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DimitriDimitri shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Once your files are deleted you can actually take backup also from the "Cloudbacko home" software . Yes, guys it actually gives backup to your files also. I am basically using this software from long time and really satisfied using this software. Leaving a link just check http://www.cloudbacko.com/free-backup.jsp

Feedback and Knowledge Base