How can we improve our products?

Glarysoft should make upgrading easy after purchase

The "Manage License" option does not give a way to upgrade!

92 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FImies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

responding to Jack (08Aug2015): on GU's Overview page, click on right side's "Check for Updates" button and it should automatically download and install the latest version for your Pro license.
        responding to Rebecca (07Jun2015): on GU's Overview page, click on right side's "Manage License" button and enter your new license key into the popped up window that contains the old key.

• Jack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A window opened on my screen saying that a new lever of Glary Utilities Pro is available. I clicked on the "upgrade" button, but I didn't see anything that would allow the download of the update. The only thing remotely applying is the Upgrade to GlaryUtilities Pro. I did that a week or two ago.

• Rebecca Neill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is there no place to put my new license in? I paid but cannot activate. It keeps saying to pay again

• kinjagal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Jack,

Did you understand how to enter your License Number? By now I'm sure you did, but I just thought to contact you to find out if I could offer some assistance just incase you needed it :)

Take Good Care,

Nettie

Feedback and Knowledge Base