How can we improve our products?

Customer Service

Without Prejudice.

I honestly and genuinely believe, from my recent experience that "Customer Service", (Faith Lee) is absolutely appalling.
"Faith Lee did NOT address the matters and/or issues.
This individual ignored matters and there is still NO resolution.
I have loyally used Glary Utilities for some time, this is how loyalty to a brand is rewarded.
I recommend NOT to use this product, based purely on indifferent "Customer Service", (Faith Lee); find an alternative!!!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Wilkinson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your letter.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please explain the issue you have encountered in detail? Screenshots would also be very helpful to understand the problem at a glance.

Thanks for your cooperation and have a good day!

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David Wilkinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WITHOUT PREJUDICE
        IT IS NOW SUNDAY 04 NOVEMBER 2018.
        SURPRISE SURPRISE "FAITH LEE" CONTINUES TO SHOW A TOTAL LACK OF PROFESSIONAL COURTESY BY NOT RESPONDING AND / OR PROVIDING ANY RESOLUTIONS.
        LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND START A FACEBOOK PAGE AND TWITTER PAGE. LETS BOYCOTT THE COMPANY.
        ANYONE UP FOR IT??
        REGARDS TO ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL ACTIVISTS OUT THERE.
        DAVE THE RAVE.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

THOUGHT I WOULD TYPE IN CAPITALS, (might get noticed)!!!!!
        WHO HAS GOT FAITH IN Faith Lee??????????????????
        CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE TELL ME IF THE PERSON GOING BY THIS NAME IS AN ACTUAL PERSON OF FICTITIOUS,????????????????????????
        IF IT IS A "REAL" PERSON ; MALE OF FEMALE??????????????????????
        NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, WHOEVER HAS NOT DISPLAYED ANY PROFESSIONAL COURTESY BY RESPONDING TO THE SECOND POST OF COMMENTS, AND HAS NOT RECONCILED ANY OF THE MATTERS AND ISSUES ARISING,
        THE OPINION IS, AND IT IS HONESTLY AND GENUINELY BELIEVED THAT THIS PERSON AND COMPANY ARE NOT, I REPEAT NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE AND SHOULD NOT BE PATRONISED.
        THINKING OF BROADCASTING THE FAILURES ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK ETC.
        KINDEST REGARDS, LOVE AND SINCERE BEST WISHES.
        "DAVE THE RAVE"

• drartmancini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have purchased Glary Pro on 8-20-2018 and continue to receive messages that "Glary trial offer is over. Buy now" This is disheartening and makes me wonder how well your web site keeps up with your customer's renewals.

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

David I agree:

Nope other companies honored my licenses for years and I have been in the computer industry for over forty years. You can keep your product and have lost a most LOYAL customer. Thank you for your most GENEROUS OFFER !!!!!!!

Best Regards,

Eric

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:53 AM
        To: Eric<ericberk@optonline.net>
        Subject: Re: Upgrade To Glary Utilities Pro 5.107

Hi,

Thank you for your letter.

I just wish to remind you of the Terms and Conditions of free licenses given away by forums and other websites. Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:

1. No free technical support
        2. No free upgrades to future versions
        3. Strictly personal usage

Here, we would like to offer you 50% discount if you want to purchase.

If you have any other inquiry, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Faith Lee
        support@glarysoft.com
        feedback.glarysoft.com
        www.facebook.com/Glarysoft

To: support@glarysoft.com
        Subject: Upgrade To Glary Utilities Pro 5.107
        Good Morning,

I have had a lifetime license that has been accepted until now and had read your instructions that I should receive an email for the new upgrade to GPU 5.107. I got alerted and allowed to download but it does not allow my lifetime license. If one you chose to discontinue the lifetime license why was I not alerted, and two why would I not be told that my lifetime license I have been using for years now is invalid. I would appreciate a new email with a new LICENSE file issued to me for a LIFETIME period of time that would be honored by your company without any additional cost to me, and an explanation why the system on your end failed to honor and skip over my product and licensing. Thank you very much Please find attached a copy of my previous license file I have been using for you product.

Without Prejudice

Sir or Madam

You have already had all the information.
        Faith Lee is, in my opinion emulates a politician.

Subject to-
        1). A great deal of locomotion.
        2). Prevarication and or procrastination.

Regards David.

The response only reinforces my recommendation NOT, I repeat NOT to use this software.

Feedback and Knowledge Base