How can we improve our products?

Please CANCEL my auto renewal. I never knew this feature was on and your product does not even have a cancel autorenew

Please CANCEL my auto renewal. I never knew this feature was on and your product does not even have a cancel autorenew

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    johntiong shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Thank you for your letter.
    We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

You can decide by yourself whether you wan to renew the license code or not next year. We have canceled the subscription on auto renewal service.

If you need further help, please feel free to contact us.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I do not your product any more.

• phillip fletcher commented  · 

i did not give you permission to renew my subscription. canceled this and refund my money.

• Jonathan Clyde commented  · 

I'm in the same boat. I don't mind staying active, but you've charged me on a card that I had paid all the way off and added a balance to it. I didn't know I had auto sub on, and I see no where to turn it off. I'd rather update manually.

• Gregorio commented  · 

Como pueden comprobar he renovado la licencia de Garys Utilitis para tres dispositivos , por lo que me sorprende , la autorenovacion de un producto que no utilizo , Gracias

• Sylvie commented  · 

Very important

• Nival Bernard commented  · 

Mon anti virrus a cette faculte au sujet de ralentissements de regler automatiquement
        Ne voulant pas avoir un logiciel faisant double emploi
        Mais comment aborder ce sujet avec votre logiciel, que certaines fonctions delicates se facent automatiquement, qui pour les neoffites comme moi , ne facent pas n'importe quoi
        il me reste 130 jours avant mon renouvellement
        Merci de votre ecoute t

• Joao Dockery commented  · 

Not Very computer Savy, Previously owned computer, bought it from a local repair shop, I just would like to erase everything that has to do with the previous administrator b also had this indivisual as a email subscriber, please make a note of it, username of Gre located on Yahoo account tried to clear it out, no mailed was opened.Transparency is key to my browsing experience thanks for your help and or comments. Please feel free to contact me at the below email address,

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello Please can you cancel my auto renewel too?

Thank you

James Carter

Feedback and Knowledge Base