How can we improve our products?

Internet crashes, and tracks and malware still on system after cleaning.\

Been trying everything to fix issues, System restore stopped working, and I just purchased the whole Pro bundle. I have a repair disc, that came with my purchase via US postal. However... it came without instructions. Afraid to load the disc.. I do not want to loose my filed and folders.
Error report code. OX81000006. Utility is not fixing. I even removed Glary and all deleted then re-loaded the newest version. I'm at a very frustrated point. I have 5ran all the security software I owen. No viruses on my computer. Microsoft Security Essentials, Avira, and MalwareBytes, Superantispyware. All say nothing on my system. System restore will not work now either. System was fine before the upgrade to 5.9 version.
Fix that works with information on using repair disc.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Carolyn Byrd shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Thank you for your letter.
    We are so sorry for the inconvenience firstly.

License code for Glary Utilities, not Malware hunter:
    CD9A-BAA9-7DC6-9688
    (Do not paste any position of space: maybe use Copy & Paste to enter your license code to avoid any typos.)

You should use the license code to activate the program, and then you can enjoy GU pro.

First, please copy the Pro version to your PC from the CD.

When you run Glary Utilities after installing it, click “Manage License/Upgrade Now” button under the “Overview” tab.

A a box will pop up, click “Refresh”, and then enter your name and the registration code, finally click “Activate Now”.

Enjoy Our Product!

Here are some articles on how to use Glary Utilities to optimize PC:
    feedback.glarysoft.com/knowledgebase/articles/all

By the way, Glary Utilities Pro contains Glary Undelete, Registry Repair, Absolute Uninstaller, Quick Startup and Security Process Explorer.

Hope can help you.

Thanks for your support and have a nice day!

If you need further help, please feel free to contact us.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base