How can we improve our products?

Available updates that never appear..

I have noticed that your 'Glary Utilities' says I have updates when none are found. I am using 64bit versions of programs like dvdfab that also use 32bit versions. I think your program gets confused, assuming there is an update for me when it's actually the 32bit version that has updates. Everytime I check, it says I am up-to-date with updates. It's the 32bit versions that have updates, not the 64bit.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ymo1965 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to understand and solve your issue, we need to ask you first a few questions:

-Which Glary Utilities version are you using?

Could you please explain the issue you have encountered in detail? Screenshots would also be very helpful to understand the problem at a glance.

Thanks for your cooperation and have a good day!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Orlando Piedra commented  · 

I
        Had To replace my PC .I can not reinstall sotware GlaryUtities(52803-12) that I order on 1/25/2018
        3F8LTE4-A8P7XT Order # Orlando Piedra 7649 Dubar Dr. SW Sunsrtbeach,NC 28468 I need code # it doesn't take code I have

• ymo1965 commented  · 

I am using version 5.92.0.114.

I have since discovered that Teamspeak (for example) is showing a version different to what is shown within control panel. The same goes for DVDfab.. the program itself is showing a version different from what windows says it is. I click to update because 'Utilities 5' says there is an update but when I go to update there isn't one available. There is some misreporting here but I think now it is the programs themselves. It does however make your programs function non usable. This is a fault of software devs and not yourselves.

Feedback and Knowledge Base