How can we improve our products?

Not renewesd

I received that I have automatic renewel and yet I get a notice that it has expired. I have Glary pro. Here is the notice:
Dear David Fraser,

This message is to remind you that your subscription for Glary Utilities PRO 50% Off will automatically renew in 7 day(s).The subscription guarantees access to Glary Utilities PRO 50% Off with no interruptions of service.

If you would like to change your subscription, please follow the instructions below. You will need the following order information to access your account: 3DTK9BF-ABBAY6.

Sincerely,
The MyCommerce Team

Order ID: 3DTK9BF-ABBAY6
This subscription has an automatic renewal policy. The original order was placed on Jul 27, 2016.
Company: Glarysoft Ltd
Product Support: support@glarysoft.com
Quantity: 1 at $19.97 USD each
Duration: 12 Months
Billing Frequency: Yearly at $19.97 USD
Expiration Date: Jul 27, 2017

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dave shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminFaith Lee (Head of Customer Support, Glarysoft) responded  · 

We are so sorry for the inconvenience firstly.

License code for Glary Utilities:
    FFCC-97A8-FAA9-6669
    (Do not paste any position of space: maybe use Copy & Paste to enter your license code to avoid any typos.)

You should use the license code to activate the program, and then you can enjoy GU pro.

First, please download the Pro version from the link,
    http://download.glarysoft.com/gup5setup.exe

When you run Glary Utilities after installing it, click “Manage License” or “Upgrade Now” button under the “Overview” tab.

A a box will pop up, click “Refresh”, and then enter your name and the registration code without the dashes, finally click “Activate Now”.

Enjoy Our Product!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)