How can we improve our products?

Software update

I have been facing problems with software updater for some time and even though I update Glary utilities Pro, it is still showing updates that are not actual. Other functions in the program work properly.

I also tried to sign up to the community to inform you, but never received an email verification. I hope you deal with these issues.
Thanks in advance

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Simon shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to understand and solve your issue, we need to ask you first a few questions:

-Which version are you using?
    -What is your operating system: win7 or XP? 32bit or 64bit?

Could you please send us a screenshot on your issue? It would also be very helpful to understand the problem at a glance.

Thanks for your cooperation and have a good day!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Simon commented  · 

Thanks for the response.
        I am using the latest version of Glary Utilities Pro 5.75.0.96 and my laptop is running Win7 64 bit.
        It is not possible to send screenshots at this page as there are no uploading buttons.

Currently I receive an update notification for Adobe Air but when I check with Adobe homepage it says I have the recent version, the same goes for Opera browser, Libre Office. But previously have seen that it also showed update for Java, Chrome which there were no updates for them at that present time (I double checked it either from the program or from Java.com).

Hope this help, have a nice day,

Feedback and Knowledge Base