General Feedback

1. Question: Is Glarysoft known for crashing Microsoft 365 (Specifically Office 365 Excel and Word) and if yes, what is being done about it?

Question: Is Glarysoft known for crashing Microsoft 365 (Specifically Office 365 Excel and Word) and if yes, what is being done about it?

In addition, is Malwarebytes known for having the above effect?

Finally, is Avast Internet security known for having this effect?

I simply would like to narrow down who or what is the culprit behind this. Of course, Microsoft could be at fault as well (How? Duh! by putting necessary startup files in vulnerable folders like TEMP, or whatever it is they are doing)

Any ideas on this issue would be welcome. Microsoft, of course, does not talk,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your letter.
    We are so sorry for the inconvenience firstly.

If it is caused by using Glary Utilities, maybe you can use the “undo changes” or “system restore” under “system status” to recover the files on the Advanced Tools page.
    Here are the steps to add a registry to the ignore list:

1. Run Registry Cleaner in Module(click repair under windows registry on advanced tools tab)—>Scan for problems, click the Close button.

2. View the scan results one by one and find out the registry about your software. Click it and choose Exclude the entry always(never find again). Then Glary Utilities will not scan this registry any more.

You can manage the Ignore list at the left panel.

By the way, what is your OS? WIN10 32 bit or 64 bit?

If you meet any problem when you install or use it, could you please send us…

2. Subscription paid in August 2020, (Cleverbridge Ref 232979347). Cannot use s/w

Subscription paid in August 2020, (Cleverbridge Ref 232979347). Cannot use s/w

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have sent your code via other email.

You should use the license code to activate the program, and then you can enjoy Glary Utilities pro.

First, please download the Pro version from the link:
    https://download.glarysoft.com/gup5setup.exe

When you run Glary Utilities after installing it, click “Manage License/Upgrade Now” button under the “Overview” tab.

A a box will pop up, click “Switch License”, and then enter your name and the registration code, finally click “Activate Now”(See attachment).

Enjoy Our Product!

If you need further help, please feel free to contact us.

3. Guys im in trouble

I tried wipe free space, as it was doing it, it made my space fuller and then it made my computer froze at 49.89% and now i restarted my pc and i think u fucked it up

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to understand and solve your issue, we need to ask you first a few questions:

-Which Glary Utilities version are you using?
    -What is your operating system: win7 or XP? 32bit or 64bit?

Could you please explain the issue you have encountered in detail? Screenshots would also be very helpful to understand the problem at a glance.

Thanks for your cooperation and have a good day!

If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us.

4. Please CANCEL

I cannot find a way to cancel the auto-renewal on your website. Please cancel the auto-renewal for this year. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can decide by yourself whether you wan to renew the license code or not. We have canceled the subscription on auto renewal service.

5. Support Virtual Drives

Various software i use creates virtual drives to review and manage data. A good example is my backup software. If I need to peruse a backup version, it establishes a virtual drive which operates just like a regular drive with its own drive letter. Glarysoft does not recognize virtual drives so I cannot do a disk space analysis to see what is taking up so much space. I cannot use the quick search feature in Glarysoft to find files, folders, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for using our products.

About your suggestion, we will forward to the appropriate executive.

Thanks for your support and understanding. Have a nice day.

If you have any other inquiry, please feel free to contact us.

6. Why is the Empty Files Finder not finding empty files (either by drive or folder)? I verified beforehand there were empty files.

Empty Files Finder does not find all empty folders, either by drive or by folder. I verified beforehand, and all the empty folders were not identified.

Anyone experiencing this problem, too? (I have the Pro version)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When you download it, please try to stop running your anti-virus software for a while.

Please try to uninstall the current version on your pc. Please make sure all the files under “C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities 5” are deleted. Then restart the PC.

Then download and install a new copy of our program(not the previous one saved on your pc). That may solve this problem.

GU5 version download link:https://download.glarysoft.com/gu5setup.exe

Or GU5 Pro version download link:https://download.glarysoft.com/gup5setup.exe

-What is your operating system: win10 32bit or 64bit?

If you meet any problem when you install or use it, screenshots would also be very helpful to understand the problem at a glance. Thanks.

7. Glarysoft Software Updater Pro

I tested the program and really enjoyed it. However, due to a fact I will not be able to use it and I leave it as a suggestion. My suggestion is that the program should be installed in the same language as Windows (when possible) or at least add support for more languages.
    I am Brazilian and I speak Portuguese, unfortunately the Software Updater installs the programs in English, which ends up being a problem for me. I would like you to add support for more languages in the programs that are installed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. a big shit

je ne veux plus entendre parler de votre logiciel.
    Tous mes dossiers MP3 ont disparus et ont été mélangés
    5000 albums;
    Autre ordinateur devenu plus lent à l'ouverture depuis l'intallation.
    Bref je ne conseille pas

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In order to understand and solve your issue, we need to ask you first a few questions:

-Which feature did you use?
    -What is your operating system: win7 32bit or 64bit?

Could you please explain the issue you have encountered in detail? Screenshots would also be very helpful to understand the problem at a glance.

9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. REMOTE REPAIR OF REGISTRY ON OFFLINE WINDOWS PARTITION

hello this IS regarding your registry repair software. i was wondering if you guys could implement a way to specify the target registry to repair.

i have a windows installation on a different partition that has issues in the registry that prevent it from booting. I think it would benefit a lot from your technology.

i am able to load the registry on a windows pe environment using remote registry but would love to use your technology to automate the repair process.

regards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Tools that do nothing but open

Many of the tools in your large list would be beneficial if they worked, had easy-to-find dropdowns that made it easier to locate, explain what could be done. Having a large tool list may look impressive but working effective, clear options to chose from would be useful vs. looking powerful I have used this program for several years and the number of updates one would assume this would be the total working package. When I download an update the two choices are yours and CNET. CNET downloads are useless and my system flags yours as harmful. The notifications on my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your letter.

Generally speaking, we release two new versions in a month. And there maybe some data updates every few days.

If you are using the Pro version, you can click the Check for Updates button at any time.

About the changelog, please view the link below,
    http://www.glarysoft.com/glary-utilities-pro/download/ changelog

We will keep improving our software.

12. Payments are not recognized!

Bank of America has confirmed autopay for my Glary Pro but Glary is not recognizing it. How do I fix this????

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have sent you a code via other email.

You should use the license code to activate the program, and then you can enjoy Glary Utilities pro.

When you run Glary Utilities after installing it, click “Manage License/Upgrade Now” button under the “Overview” tab.

A a box will pop up, click “Switch License”, and then enter your name and the registration code, finally click “Activate Now”(See attachment).

Enjoy Our Product!

13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You should use the license code to activate the program, and then you can enjoy GU pro.

First, please download the Pro version from the link: http://download.glarysoft.com/gup5setup.exe

When you run Glary Utilities after installing it, click “Manage License” button under the “Overview” tab.

A a box will pop up, click “Switch License”, and then enter your name in the field of “Trail version” and the registration code, finally click “Activate Now”(See attachment).

Enjoy Our Product!

14. Existe versión en español?

Busco el programa traducido al español

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open Glary Utilities→ Click Menu icon on the top right → Select Settings(the fifth button in Menu) → Click General Settings on the left panel → Choose the language you want on the right panel → Click Apply(Attachment).

Hope can solve your issues.

Thanks for your support and have a nice year!

15. Get rid of the Android App!

Get rid of the Android App as the last update was in 2015! It is not being supported and worse the defaults will delete critical app files. That can only damage your otherwise excellent reputation. Seriously!
    Good thing I checked what it was going to do before beforehand.
    Uninstalled immediately after checking what it was proposing to delete.
    Worse than useless.. actually dangerous.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you very much.

Now the Android app is a free software.

Due to the adjustment of company’s business line, Glary Utilities for Android has been temporarily updated. Whether it will be updated or not in the future depends on our business development. When there is an update in the future, we will notify you as soon as possible by email.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

16. No License Code received after paying renewal license through Digital River

as per attached receipt from Digital River, I paid for my renewal licence on 9th February 2021 but did not receive any new license code. This same thing happened last year, and it would be great if this obvious communication problem between your company and Digital River would be finally resolved. Meanwhile I am looking forward to receiving my new license code from you without further delay.
    Today, 19th February 2021 I still have not received my License Code despite one e-mail and one reminder sent to support@glarysoft.com
    Is there anybody to help?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy Our Product!

17. No License Code received after paying renewal license through Digital River

as per attached receipt from Digital River, I paid for my renewal licence on 9th February 2021 but did not receive any new license code. This same thing happened last year, and it would be great if this obvious communication problem between your company and Digital River would be finally resolved. Meanwhile I am looking forward to receiving my new license code from you without further delay.
    Today, 19th February 2021 I still have not received my License Code despite one e-mail and one reminder sent to support@glarysoft.com
    Is there anybody to help?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy Our Product!

18. MALWARE HUNTER WON'T RECEIVE UPDATES

When ever I go to Update or get ant-virus patch. I say no internet found no connection. My internet and LAN connect great. It's just this program!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you download it, please try to stop running your anti-virus software for a while.

Please try to uninstall the current version on your pc. Then restart the PC.

Then download and install a new copy of our program(not the previous one saved on your pc). That may solve this problem.

About the Malware Hunter Pro, please download from this link:
    http://download.glarysoft.com/mhsetup.exe

If you meet any problem when you install or use it, screenshots would also be very helpful to understand the problem at a glance. Thanks.

19. server maintenance

Local service providers begin the multi-site networking process by conducting a site survey. This ensures clear understanding of the project scope and the client’s specific needs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-What is your operating system: win7 32bit or 64bit?

20. Deactivate auto renewal forever, so I can decide for myself each year if I want to renew.

Deactivate auto renewal forever, so I can decide for myself each year if I want to renew.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can decide by yourself whether you wan to renew the license code or not next year. We have canceled the subscription on auto renewal service.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 58 59
  • Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base