How can we improve Glarysoft Giveaway?

CHANGE "SAFELY" TO" "SAFE". The 'Ly' ending makes it an active verb, and you want a past tense concept.

When a problem has been fixed it is no longer a threat, it is (get ready to exhale), simply 'fixed'. So in the list of areas, you say you have examined it and found it to be 'Safely' - wrong word - the word you are looking for is SAFE. Like the 'select fire switch' on an AK, the area is now SAFE, saying it is 'safely' is taking away a command line, the bolt and chamber is clear of brass, so it is 'SAFE', it is not, in English Folder languag 'SAFELY' - IT IS SIMPLY 'SAFE' - 'HOT BRASS' , that is, BRASS THAT IS FILLED WITH powder and a primer with a bullet in the end is NOT safe, remove the shell casing and the chamber is 'safe' -- that is, it is ready to accept another round to OR the round that is in the chamber is unable to fire - so it is said to be SAFE. WHEN you have have checked a chamber and fond the caseing (brass without any load in it), it is said to be 'safe' and ready for another round to be loaded, OR to have another found placed in it -- meaning that the chamber, even with a brass (or steel) cartridge in it, is 'safe' - the cartridge can be ejected, left where it is, have the carrier bolt group held open, ready to have a cleaning rod pushed down from the muzzle, encounter the casing, which then pushes the casing backwards, which has the entire casing free from the chamber and not grasped from the ejector claw so it is now free from both the carrier bolt group and the carrier claw ejector, and can simply have the round 'rolled free' and have it fall out the ejector port. IF the carriage were simply filled with a live round, with a bullet attached to the claw are ejector, it may be safe or it may also be considered extremely dangerous since it may be a 'hang-fire' and the primer may be burning VERY slowly - or not at all. In that case the cartridge would become equivelent to a mine - perhaps ready to go off at a moments notice OR used o the APC accidentally discharging and putting every mans life at danger. So the word 'safe' would imply that the problem has been found, a stuck cartridge, but care should still be taken in resolving the issue. In such an event, the firing chamber would be said to be 'safe' for most intents and purposes, but the live round would still be needed to treat it with the respect and courticy it now deserves until the round is clear of the chamber, the other people in the room or on the range, and has been properly disposed of -- until it makes it into the unfired munitions ordinance box, you should consider the round a 'live round' - and thus deadly to anyone near it. ONCE the round has been removed from the chamber, or picked up from the chamber and replaced, the round is 'live' and 'is in an 'infired' state of readiness - so until there is is no one NEAR the unsecured round it is treated as if it were about to explode, and no one goes near it until it is placed and stored properly. Until the round is placed where it can do no one any harm it should be treated as dangerous unexplored ordinance, personnel kept elar of the area, in this way the area IS treated as dangerous, thus fulfilling my mission as a USMC Corpsman - helping keep my dity as a USMC Corpsman - and helping work in my area of college experti starting as a graduate marine bioscientest responsbiel for helping keep a species safe from the exploits of what is clearly ot issused as 'arms' for my my field -- keeping all safe -

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)